AGLOCO:You do NOT want to be the last one in on this!
Today's hottest Internet businesses are all about the power of social networks. Companies like MySpace, Facebook, and YouTube have become worth billions because businesses have realized that these social networks are generating huge advertising and marketing opportunities. As these social networks grow, the economic potential for its owners – and the advertisers who target the site's users – is remarkable.
At AGLOCO, we asked a simple question: The users created the community, where's their share of the profit?
It was from this question that AGLOCO set out to create the Internet's first Economic Network, harnessing the power of Internet-based social networks to directly benefit the Members who help to create the community.
Becoming a member of AGLOCO is as simple as completing a brief sign-up page (name, age, location and email address.). Once you're a Member, you will be asked to then download the Viewbar™ software. (Note: the Viewbar™ software is currently unavailable, as it is in closed testing. It will be ready for public download in a few weeks, and members will be notified when it is available.)
AGLOCO makes money for its Members in many ways:
- Search: Every time you use the Viewbar™ to do an Internet search, AGLOCO earns money from the search engine providers. (For example, Google pays as much as $0.10 on average for each search that is directed to its search engine.)
- Advertising: The Viewbar™ itself displays ads that are targeted based upon the websites you're visiting. When you click on an ad and make a purchase, AGLOCO receives a referral fee, which we pass on to our Members. (Please note: Individual members do not receive any compensation for clicking on ads in the Viewbar™, and the Viewbar™ can detect if someone is clicking ads in a fraudulent manner.)
- Transaction commissions: Many major retailers pay commissions when you refer customers who make a purchase. AGLOCO collects that commission and passes it on to our members. (For example, Amazon pays an 8.5% commission to most websites who refer customers, and has cut deals for even larger percentages. The bigger the AGLOCO community, the better commission we can negotiate for our Members.)
- Software distribution: Numerous software companies pay websites to encourage the download of new software releases (for example, Adobe's Flash and Acrobat Reader software), and trial versions of new programs. AGLOCO members not only get access to the latest and coolest software, they get paid for it.
- Service distribution: Many online service providers will look to the AGLOCO community as a source of new and active users for their services. (For example, eBay, Skype, and PayPal, among others, all pay fees to people who help them recruit new active users to their services)
- Product distribution: When Members agree to use a product, such as cell phones, high-tech gadgets, office supplies, new credit cards or financial services, AGLOCO can collect referral fees. Some companies even offer special rebate and cash-back programs.
AGLOCO Members make money in four ways.
- Members earn a monthly share of the AGLOCO revenue based on the use of the AGLOCO Viewbar™ that month.
- Members earn part of the company based on the use of the AGLOCO Viewbar™ that month (currently a maximum of five hours are rewarded).
- Members who use our referral system to help build the AGLOCO network will earn more. (AGLOCO only has significant value as a large network and people who help build it should be rewarded. – We also feel that the early users who told friends about YouTube or MySpace or even Google probably deserved something too, but no referral system was available to record their work).
- Members will also get a share of any commissions AGLOCO gets when a Member purchases a product or service from an AGLOCO Sponsor company.
Why should I join now?
- First, it costs nothing to Join and takes less than one minute.
- Second, you can help build the AGLOCO community by recruiting new Members TODAY.
Right now, inviting your friends to join AGLOCO is as easy and productive as it will ever be – but you need to invite your friends before someone else beats you to them.
Remember, the bigger the AGLOCO community, the more attractive AGLOCO is to potential business partners and advertisers.
- Recruit your friends and family by contacting them through email. (But remember we have a strict anti-spam policy.)
- Use your blog and your existing social networks, such as MySpace and Facebook, to contact your friends and encourage them to join a new community that will actually let them earn money.